Saturday 11 June 2011

Dark Times

Here I lay in wait,
It is getting quite late,
I pray the Lord my soul to take!

Will it be the morning I make?
At dawn when I wake?
Oh for goodness sake!!

I know it's late at night,
I've become a dreadful fright!
Afraid of shadows cast by the lamp light..

I'm awfully tired & so need to sleep,
I here the distant bleeting of sheep,
Off to my slumber I want to fall so deep..

I tried so hard to relax
even whilst my skin felt like melted wax
Until my legs started & needed a wack!

My body is so hot!
I'm about to blow my top!
Will this torture ever STOP!?

Well I believe it should?
Of course it would!?
All I wanted was a hug.. !?

I was on the edge,
Hanging on to the edge,
Desperately searching for a ledge..?

I knew I was to blame,
For feeling so lame,
Just like I knew I would when this time eventually came!

(This can also be found on my most recent blog "From the Dark......"  @ http://thedarksoul-tressa.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment