Tuesday 28 June 2011

Pink!


Wow where do I start with this one? :D
She is truly awesome is so many ways. Her music. Her attitude. Most importantly her strength to be purely just herself, inspite of what anyone may have to say!

Her music touches & inspires me. I must be able to relate, in some way, to almost all of her songs/singles from the beginning of her career;
  • Like a Pill... "instead of making me better....."
  • U & Ur Hand.... "I'm not here for your entertainment..."
  • Long way from happy....
  • Conversations with my 13 year old self...
  • Raise your Glass.... "if you are wrong in all the right ways..."
Not only can she pick me up when I'm down or lighten a dark mood but she also touches my heart with songs like: "Dear Mr. President" & the song that she recorded with her father was .. amazing. She is a true inspirational legend. May she always continue on with the same strength & love in her heart.

Much Love & Respect to Pink! xo

Pink




























No comments:

Post a Comment