Sunday 26 June 2011

Resettlement Programmes



"For providing me with the confidence to approach employers with that level of honesty I must thank & applaud the officers at HMP Askham Grange for leading the way in effective Resettlement Programmes for Offender Rehabilitation. Not forgetting the local businesses who actively take part in the scheme & make it possible. Hope the good work continues. The key thing to remember on this subject is that being as there are criminals involved there is likely to be mis-haps or in some cases total failure but it is not the programme or system that is at fault. It is merely the work of human nature. Where some will thrive in the opportunities given to them, others could also fall flat............................read more"

This is an extract from a post I have just released on my website that discusses my own experience with disclosure of convictions to potential employers & my own thoughts & opinions on 'spent' limitations.

Please read the full article & share your own thoughts or opinions on the subject. It would be interesting to compare.


 


















  

No comments:

Post a Comment