Friday 17 June 2011

Sunshine


You open the curtains on a new day & the sun is there waiting to greet you..
"Good Morning, Miss Jones. Smile it's going to be a beautiful day!!"
Nothing could be more inspiring than that!?
The suns glow shines down on the world, making it look crisp, clean & brand new. Everything is bright & cheerful. The birds sing in the trees. It makes me feel so alive! I want to dance & laugh!
That's the only natural high there is, feeling alive!!
It can be found in many places, from many different things.
The first day of Spring; Christmas morning; In the arms of a loved one.
To find a little peace of something that makes you feel alive is the best high there is!

The sun shining high in the sky on a warm summer afternoon is truly glorious.
The way it makes me feel could be compared to a flower. I've seen it on so many documentaries & tv programmes, they play it in slow motion. As the sun rises & touches the petals, the flower starts to open up until it's in full bloom. I wake up in much the same way on a sunny morning, as do most of us I'm sure. On those dark &  miserable mornings, I stay closed, shut down.

Oh but when the sun is shining, the weather truly is sweet!! ;)
It makes me want to move my dancing feet.. yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment