Saturday 11 June 2011

Inspired by Nature

When I'm feeling a little cloudy or thoughtful I like to try my hand at poetry. I am no expert poet & sometimes its more a jumble of thoughts than actual sensible rhyme, but I hope you enjoy it anyway...

Ode to all things wonderful!

The trees blowing in the breeze,
Like passing thoughts through my mind.
Back , forth & then freeze!
My life; good, bad & sometimes blind!

Where am I in all of this?
Trapped somewhere in the abyss!
The pit of my brain, dark & lonely
But the top is cheerful, bright & holy :)

I want to be good but I'm more often Bad,
Learnt behaviours destroy & make me so Sad,
But I'm also good, with Special Thanks to My Dad,
With the bad nearly put to bed, I'll soon be fully Glad.

I'm sure it's not long to wait,
But I'll probably be late! :-/
As somethings are harder to fix,
In just a few short clicks!

I will persevere as always,
For life is truly moreish!
Through thick & thin
In health & during sin

 At the very Top,
Is where we'll eventually Stop!
To experience everything in full & total Glory.. :)


 Good luck to you all in whatever you do.. Take Care, Stay Safe & Strong          
With oodles of love,
Miss TrudieEssa Jones
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment